[CBQ] Re: HO Items For Sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: HO Items For Sale
From: "dcmania" <dcmania@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:48:45 -0000
Randy,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I couldn't check the
Yahoo Groups at work.  They frown on that
unfortunately.

I haven't yet made a deal on the E8s, so if you want
them, you should send me a money order for $75.75 ($35
each for the locos and $5.75 for shipping).

Please e-mail me if you would like to have the locos and we can also
exchange shipping/mailing information.

dennis
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Doman" <bn1985@c...> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd be interested in the two E-8a's. Let me know what I owe you.
> Thanks
> Randy Doman bn1985@c...

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: