Re: [CBQ] Broadway Limited 2-8-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Broadway Limited 2-8-2
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 13:58:43 -0800
From:   "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date:  Fri Dec 26, 2003  3:23 am
Subject:  Broadway Limited 2-8-2

All, greetings from northern Iraq. In anticipaton of getting a Broadway
Limited 2-8-2 for a (late) Christmas present, how were the 2-8-2s used by
the Q? I normally model the various diesels but have decided to branch out
a bit. Did the Q ever use this engine type for passenger operations as it
might look nice with the new Branchline heavyweight cars. Thanks and Happy
New Year.

Rick Keil

P.S. I found all the posts concerning Armor Yellow and Harbor Mist Grey
interesting, but I prefer Chineese Red and Grey!

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access - limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

        Replies         Name/Email      Yahoo! ID       Date
18474   Re: Broadway Limited 2-8-2      jsteamernubes@a...      nubes3320
Fri  12/26/2003
  Message 18473 of 18474  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]     Message Index
         Msg #   Go
Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines

Yahoo!   My Yahoo!   Mail        Search
Welcome, bigbearoak
[Sign Out, My Account]

Groups Home - Help

bigbearoak · jonathanharris@earthlink.net               Start a Group -
My Groups
CBQ     Group Member [ Edit My Membership ]

Messages
           Post
        Chat
        Files
        Photos
        Links
        Database
        Polls
        Calendar

         = Owner
         = Moderator
         = Online
 Messages       Messages Help
Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines
  Search Archive
  Message 18474 of 18474  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]     Message Index
         Msg #   Go