Re: [CBQ] Reason for name change

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Reason for name change
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 15:12:33 -0600
OK, thanks Dave.  Hope you're having a GREAT Christmas.  Every year it seems
someone has to be sick over the holidays and apparently this year was my turn.
Haven't been online the past couple days but today's the first day my temp was
under 100.  Now it just feels like I've got a cold with an attitude instead of
the flu.

Best,

Paul Kossart - "The CB&Q Guy"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511