Re: [CBQ] Reason for name change

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Reason for name change
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:09:32 -0600
List members,

One of the good things about this list is things can be
discussed without being viewed in some arbitrary "On Topic"
or "Off Topic" context.

I subscribe to another group where by the third posting of
that thread someone would already have been threatened to
be banned.

You can either over-moderate or under-moderate. My feeling
is that John Lee's timing was just about perfect. The
change in the group address is not a problem and I hope that
things just carry on as they have. The list is run right just
as it is now.

Russ