Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Story on CBS News

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Story on CBS News
From: "Myron & Lois Dudenbostel" <myroloi@egyptian.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:28:34 -0600
Group:
 I also saw the CBS News story.  I knew that the UP Corp. was going to do
this but had not heard anything about it in a while. So now I am going to
vent some steam!
 If what Jennifer Hamann says is the truth and I quote her "Rates for model
railroad manufacturers are extremely low and small businesses are generally
exempt from royalty payments.". Why are they even messing with the model
railroaders? Answer: It is UP's "EGO".  If the UP were to couple all of
there locomotives together they would not have enough horsepower to pull
there"EGO"!
 I have spent my 2 cents worth and now I will get off of the soap box.
 I even feel better now.

Thank you,
 Myron Dudenbostel