Re: [BRHSlist] Information on CB&Q/BN

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Information on CB&Q/BN
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:32:20 -0800
Greg,

According to Overton's "Burlington Route" in the 1890's when UP went
into bankruptcy Perkins wanted to buy the Oregon Short Line (running
from Utah to Oregon) then build a line to connect, but board members
wanted to buy the Great Northern

Ahh what might have been!

I do like your thoughts.

Ken Martin