[BRHSlist] Fwd: #5632 COLOR POSTER UPDATE - BLATANTLY COMMERCIAL POST

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Fwd: #5632 COLOR POSTER UPDATE - BLATANTLY COMMERCIAL POST
From: John Lee <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:03:08 -0800 (PST)

milepost206@mchsi.com wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We received word this afternoon that the #5632 16" x 20" Color Poster was
shipped this afternoon from Seattle. We expect to see them no later than
next Thursday or Friday in Burlington. Orders will be shipped as
received and we expect to ship all outstanding orders within 48 hours
after receipt.

Monday morning I should receive a more definite ETA if you want to email
me for an update.

The cutoff for Christmas orders will be:

First Class Mail - December 20 - no guarantees
All 3 day delivery - December 19 - carrier specific
All 2nd day delivery - December 22 - carrier specific
All next day delivery - December 23 - carrier specific

The #5632 Color Poster retails for $19.95 including Domestic First Class
Postage.

Thank-you.

Regards,

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543
West Burlington, IA 52655-0543
Phone: 319-754-1408
Fax: 319-754-4088
Email: milepost206@mchsi.com
Website: www.MilePost206.com - Coming December 2

ALSO Available - The Burlington In Transition $65.00 plus $5.00 Domestic
Shipping.

MILE POST 206 PUBLISHING Order Information

Please send ___ Standard Edition of The Burlington In Transition at
$65.00 each plus $5.00 Domestic Shipping.
Please send ___ #5632 Color Poster at $19.95 including Domestic First
class Postage. International orders ship at actual cost.
If you want a shipping upgrade, please email your request.

We accept Paypal.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511