RE: [BRHSlist] Clyde ice house questions

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Clyde ice house questions
From: Grice Dale-MGI1833 <dgrice@motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:30:16 -0500
As a kid I remember going to the ice house next to the Clyde engine terminal
in the mid to late 60's. Dad would drop some silver in a slot and out a
chute would come a block of ice with a loud clunk. Oh to have been taking
more pictures back then.

But I can't recall the name of the company.

Dale Grice