[BRHSlist] BRHS Photo Archives...

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] BRHS Photo Archives...
From: jkohl <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:41:01 -0800 (PST)
I wanted to thank everyone for making the BRHS photo archives a major
success...in the past 3 days, almost 200 people have visited the galleries.

If you've not gotten a chance to see it yet, (or haven't seen it since
Tuesday or so), take a look...you probably wouldn't believe the amount of
photos have have been hanging out in different areas of the BRHS, just
waiting to be put somewhere that people could see them!  In fact, over 300
photos were sitting around being idle...thanks to those of you who have been
submitting stuff to the Yahoo group and website over the past few years.

Thanks also to several of you who have already been uploading stuff that you
had laying around.  The galleries currently allow ANYONE to upload photos,
but I think I'm going to change that over this weekend to keep kiddies from
playing around and uploading...ummm...let's just say non-CB&Q related
images.  So, you'll have to contact me, Dave Lotz or Ken Currie for a login,
and that'll get you the ability to upload.  However, for the next few days,
you can do it without a login.

Also thanks to several of you who have been going through the galleries and
posting correction comments on some of the photos. I've been going through
and trying to catch all the corrections, but as the gallery gets bigger, I
may need you to alert me if I miss one.  If you see something in there that
you know what the photo is about and there is not a caption (or an incorrect
one), please assist me to get it fixed.

At any rate, everyone enjoy!

Cheers!
computer security consultant