[BRHSlist] Commercial Post - Silver Charger

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Commercial Post - Silver Charger
From: John Lee <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:38:47 -0800 (PST)

Dave Lotz <dave_lotz@charter.net> wrote:

With all the talk about the Hallmark General Pershing Zephyr set and it?s 9908
Silver Charger, I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Railway
Classics has announced they will importing a new General Pershing Zephyr and
two additional versions of the 9908 Silver Charger.  All the BRHS members
should have received the announcement with the Exposition Flyer Bulletin, but
for the non-BRHS members, you may check out the details of the General Pershing
here: http://www.railwayclassics.com/ce02.htm and the details on the 9908 here:
http://www.railwayclassics.com/cbq10.htm.

Of course, Q Connection would be happy to place a Q Deal reservation for you!

Email me offlist if you have further questions or if you?d like to place a
reservation.

Dave Lotz

Q Connection

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511