Re: [BRHSlist] re: CB&Q & military

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: CB&Q & military
From: <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:04:39 -0800
A book was recently on eBay about one of the Railway Operating Battalions
but the auction was terminated by Ebay because of some rule infraction by
the seller.  John Budd was the deputy commander of the unit.  I think the
book was from David Brosnan's (retired Southern Railway President)
collection.

BRAD