[BRHSlist] Richard C. Overton Books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Richard C. Overton Books
From: William Barber <clipperw@EarthLink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:51:35 -0500
I recently found a copy of Richard C. Overton's book Burlington West
that belonged to my dad. This copy was published in 1941. Looking on
the internet, I found at least two other books by Mr. Overton on the Q.
How many did he write and what were the titles? Were some more useful
or informative than others? Burlington West focuses on the
Iowa/Nebraska expansion and "colonization" in the pre-1900s.

Bill Barber

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511