[BRHSlist] RE: Pioneer Zephyr new book query

To: "Avril 1 Group, Inc." <avril1grp@comcast.net>
Subject: [BRHSlist] RE: Pioneer Zephyr new book query
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:32:59 -0500
Cc: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Greetings Gerry,

I?ve sent a copy of this email to our Yahoo Email group, the BRHSlist to
expand your search base.  The BRHS Archives does have a folder on the early
Zephyrs with several photos.  The BRHS also has published Burlington
Bulletin No. 13, which provides comprehensive coverage of the shovelnoses.
This issue is still available for purchase through the BRHS Company Store.
Go to our web site at www.BurlingtonRoute.com
<http://www.burlingtonroute.com/>  and follow the link to the Company Store.

I can provide low res scans of the photos in the BRHS Archives if that would
be helpful.

David Lotz
BRHS Archives