[BRHSlist] FW: Commercial Post - Grain doors & load in HO scale

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] FW: Commercial Post - Grain doors & load in HO scale
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:16:11 -0500
From: Dave Lotz [mailto:dave_lotz@charter.net]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 9:06 AM
To: John B. Lee
Subject: Commercial Post - Grain doors & load in HO scale

Since we are on the topic of grain doors and loading grain in boxcars ? Q
Connection just happens to have for sale Billy Whittle Collection* Grain
loads that will fit into almost any 40? boxcar.  I?ve placed an image on the
Q Connection web site of the product and a sample that I?ve installed into
one of my boxcars so that you can see what it looks like.  Of course, you?d
want to lightly stain the wood to make it look more used, but I?ve left it
unstained for visibility purposes.  You may view the photo at
http://qconnection.bizhosting.com/images/QC Grain load and door.jpg
<http://qconnection.bizhosting.com/images/QC%20Grain%20load%20and%20door.jpg
> .

I have both corn (as shown) or wheat loads which normally sell for $10 each.
However, as a BRHSlist special, I?m knocking off $1 per load and offering
free shipping to those who order and mention this post.  Send your order and
payment by check or money order to:

Q Connection
3040 Southoaks Place
St. Louis, MO  63129