[BRHSlist] Zephyr 9902???

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Zephyr 9902???
From: "Mel Carlson" <bigman60656@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:32:22 -0000
In perusing the Oct.-Dec. 1948 CB&Q system passenger
timetable, I came across an ad that listed all the Zephyrs in
operation. One Zephyr listed was the ZEPHYR 9902. I never
encountered this Zephyr before. I then made a thorough search
of the entire timetable and could not find any schedule for this
train! Could anyone provide any info on this train? What were its
actual numbers?  Thanks.

Mel Carlson

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511