Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Are these guys legal?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Are these guys legal?
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:07:41 -0500
Bob/Don,

Have a .pdf file of a Nebraska Railroad map dated 1929. It is a scan of
a map that was originally 45.58 x 24.43 and is in a scale of 10 miles to
the inch.  It not only shows all county borders, as would be expected,
but also all township borders. Some counties had not named their
townships yet, (Cedar for instance), and they use the old numbers that
would date from the Northwest Ordinance Mapping.

How big?   56.29mb.  While this is a one of a kind I do have many
.pdf maps that might be of interest and could pretty well fill up a
CD with them.  While I could upload the Nebraska map to an Internet
Site don't know how many would want to download it.

If there is any interest out there contact me directly at:
vlbg@earthlink.net

And, yes, one of my large format scanners is getting close to the point
where I can use it.

Russ