[BRHSlist] CB&Q Day TCMRM

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Day TCMRM
From: "BILL JELINEK" <cbqrr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:24:28 -0500
I'm forwarding the following message I received from Paul at the Twin Cities
Model RR Museum (Bandana Square).  I had a table set up promoting the BRHS at
last spring's model railroad fair here at the Lake Superior RR Museum and Paul
asked me to consider appearing for the CB&Q Day in October.  With new job bids
coming out in the next couple days, I doubt I'll be in a position to attend.
If anyone the the Twin Cities area could represent the BRHS, please contact
Paul.

Thanks.

Bill Jelinek

>From Paul Gruetzman:

I met you at the show/sale in Duluth last spring.  You mentioned the
possibility you could bring the "Q" company store to our "Burlington Route
Day".  Time flies so I know this is short notice.
The event will be at Bandana Square in St. Paul October 12th.  We are open from
Noon to 5pm and you could get in when needed to set up.  We usually set up
about 11am.  We'd provide 2 tables and power for no charge.  If you need other
than that, let me know.  Normal attendance is around 200 or so.  We will have
Burlington displays and trains running.
I had hoped to have time to talk to you at the BRHS meet but time just got
away.  If this won't work, maybe we can do a similar thing in the future.

Thanks Paul
paulgruetzman@usfamily.net
(651) 633-5722

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511