[BRHSlist] Bulletin #42 and latest Zephyr

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Bulletin #42 and latest Zephyr
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:03:33 -0500
The Exposition Flyer issue of the BB along with issue #47 of the Zephyr
showed up in my mailbox this week while I was out of the country on
business travel.  WOW.  Nice work gents!  It will take me a while to
digest all of the material in BB #42... and obviously a lot of work went
into it.

I think the removeable center spreads "Along the Burlington Route"
spread on Oregon, IL and Data Sheet with structure colors, etc. is a
great idea.  I would hope the Data Sheet will be available separately
for those of us who might want multiple copies.  That sort of thing is
huge help to modelers.

Thanks to all who contributed to these fine publications.  I've been on
the other side of the fence and know how much effort goes into them.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511