[BRHSlist] Bulletin and Zephyr Mailing

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Bulletin and Zephyr Mailing
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:02:46 EDT
I have been informed that the Zephyr and Bulletin hit the mail yesterday.
The Bulletin is another record-setter page-wise and the Zephyr has color paint
chips and a fold-out track plan and pictures on Oregon, Illinois.  I know that
you will enjoy both these fine publications.

I'm leaving for the BRHS Annual Convention in St. Paul on the "Incomparable
Great Dome" Empire Builder.  Well, at least on Amtrak's version!  Looking
forward to seeing some of you there!

Rich Gortowski

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM