Re: [BRHSlist] Re: 4-Window Waycar Interior Color

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: 4-Window Waycar Interior Color
From: "zephyr9903" <zephyr9903@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:33:41 -0600
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:08:51 -0700 (PDT), tim fleck wrote
> Marshall,
>
> The mustard yellow is probably well aged tan or light
> brown paint. Sounds reasonable to me. Tim

Oooops!  I shoulda thought of that!  The wooden-waycar-era was when almost
all railroaders were smokers.  The tar from cigarette smoke in an enclosed
space will yellow *any* color.   I'm a smoker, and the American Flag sticker
on my living room window wound up Orange, Yellow and Green <grin?

--
Iowa Telecom WebMail (http://www.iowatelecom.net)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM