Re: [BRHSlist] Re: 4-Window Waycar Interior Color

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: 4-Window Waycar Interior Color
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
Marshall
It was a very dark maroon. I don't know if was like
the RI or GM&O, because I was never in their cabooses.
You are right about the grab irons, etc.. Sometimes
they got overpainted with light brown. I remember one
Centralia  crew being told to remove their clothes, so
the waycar could be painted on the inside. They left
their coats, rain coats and so on, hanging on the
hooks on the walls. The car knockers spray painted
right over them. It was a real mess!
John

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511