[BRHSlist] Silver Channel

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Silver Channel
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 03:03:16 -0000
Is anyone aware of the fact that the Burlington passenger car Silver
Channel is sitting on a siding near Baltimore-Washington airport off
Coca-Cola Drive? Imagine my surprise when I ran across it quite by
accident on July 15 while on a business trip! The lettering is very
weathered but still there! I took a number of pictures, though not
the greatest lighting. It is with two other passenger cars lettered
PPCX. Anyone know who the car belongs to and what it is doing there?

Tom Mack

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM