Re: [BRHSlist] Re: NE12 Waycar Question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: NE12 Waycar Question
From: BNJohn@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:08:54 EDT
List
Just remember that any paint numbers that have a DUCO or DULUX in front of it
are no longer available, these were paints that contain lead. IMRON 1033
Silver Aluminum would more than likely replace DuPont DUCO Aluminum Lacquer
#254-4202. Just something to remember when your thinking about repainting that
old
rail car and looking at an old Painting & Lettering Diagram.

John Lee
St.Louis, MO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM