Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1788

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1788
From: William Barber <clipperw@EarthLink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:02:40 -0500
Marshall,

I can't imagine that they did not have a ScotchLite application
instruction included in a painting diagram for the cabooses. It may not
be paint, but it is certainly part of the exterior finish scheme. If
they did not have instructions included in the painting diagram or
other finishing document, how would the shops and original manufacturer
have known  where to apply the decals and ScotchLite. At EMD, our
painting diagrams included all details right down to the location of
ScotchLite delineators and small instructions on decals. Of course, the
caboose painting diagrams may not exit any more, but I am sure they
once could be found in a file in the Mechanical Dept. offices at 547 W.
Jackson.

Bill Barber

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM