Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago Hobby Show

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago Hobby Show
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:47:01 -0700
Bcc:
Charlie,

What and when is the show in Las Vegas? Can the general public attend?

Also, will I be able to complain to Walthers that the new way car is 1/64
inch too long?

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

>From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
>To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago Hobby Show
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:40:29 -0500
>
>Yes, God Forbid we get anyone into the Hobby that somehow did not stumble
>into one of the few remaining Brick and Mortar Retail Hobby Shops, and, by
>some oversight, were not turned off by Officious Technical Jargon or blow
>off as Not Being Worthy!!!
>Trainfest is better (manufacturers get to meet NEW people, not listen to
>the
>same complaints every year from customers that already know more about the
>product line than the marketing people).  Also, for the TRADE show a new,
>alternative show is starting in Las Vegas (cheap to get to as compared to
>Chicago, inexpensive to stay, and no big Union hassles with the exhibition
>hall) and most of the Model Railroading manufacturers are shifting to that
>show and attending the regionals like Trainfest and Springfield.
>Charlie Vlk

<b>MSN 8:</b>  Get 6 months for $9.95/month
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM