Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Q GP7/9s in Passenger service

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Q GP7/9s in Passenger service
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 20:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
I don't have a complete list, but here are some models
of steam generators used, all Vapor-Clarkson. Units
9912AB-9925AB, C&S 9950AB-9953, & FW&D 9980AB used
Modified CFA's. Units 9914-9937A,9949 & C&S 9954 used
CFK's. Boiler Car 251500 (yes, the Q had a boiler car,
a converted "jeep" express car) had first a CFK 4225
and converted to an OK 4225. Also used were DRK
4530's. The SD's, GP's and later E's used OK 4625's. I
don't have records for the F-3's, so help me out here.
John

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM