Re: [BRHSlist] New Loco

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New Loco
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:55:18 -0500
What model of locomotive are you guys refering to?  It has to be a genesis to
earn a name of such
ugliness!!

--
The only time we have had lasting peace is after a Military victory.

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM