Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Train Consists

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Train Consists
From: "Norm Andersen" <Norm_Andersen@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:30:41 -0400
Tom and List,

    Here are the car names and line-ups for the 1947 Twin Zephyrs (Silver is
abbreviated as S) -

Baggage-buffet                    S Buffet                    S Salon
Vista Dome chair car           S River                     S Scene
Vista Dome chair car           S Stream                  S Island
Vista Dome chair car           S Wave                    S Vision
Vista Dome chair car           S Bluff                      S Glade
Diner                                  S Feast                    S Salver
Vista Dome Parlor Obs        S View                     S Vista

Have fun Tom. They were absolutely beautiful trains!

Norm Andersen