[BRHSlist] Passenger Train Consists

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Passenger Train Consists
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:08:25 -0000
I'm kind of new to prototype passenger trains, so here goes:

I understand specific cars were normally assigned to scheduled
trains and the consists were pretty much pre-set, right? If answer
is yes, how do I get info on the consists for the trains I want to
run on my layout? I want to run trains the Twin Cities Zephyrs
(Mornaing and Afternoon Zephyrs) Trains 21, 22, 23, 24, and maybe
the Blackhawk (trains 47 & 48). If anyone could help me, I'd sure
appreciate it. If you want, you can contact me off list.

Tom Mack
mack@chmack.com

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Oral Sprays for Fast Results and Greater Absorption.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2880
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3oMABA/muYGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM