[BRHSlist] Billings Montana Question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Billings Montana Question
From: "brehmphoto" <Brehmphoto@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:48:27 -0000
I'm putting together a presentation at the Np Billings Convention
this week and I've got a couple of photos of the Q passenger trains
here. I've got the numbers but one photo is also captioned with the
name Squaw.

Was the Squaw Kansas City to Billings or Denver to Billings?

I've got one NP carmen that said he used to have the trains turn on
the GN wye here and another person that told me they simply ran
through. ie. The Kanas train arrived and they sent it out towards
Denver. What was the usual procedure?

In the early years there was a train using a diesel Budd Car type
equipment. Was that a secondary train or did it substitute for the
usual consists?

Anybody know how many freights came to Billings and Laurel off the
Casper and or Sheridan, Wy routes?

Can anybody comment on these questions. Thanks in advance.

I can be reached at brehmphoto@aol.com

Kyle

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM