Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1732

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1732
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:32:03 -0500
B.J. de Vries wrote:

> In May 2000 there was a posting on this list about Sunrise being in progress
> making NE-12 end railings. Any news yet
> about the progress of the progress? It also was said that:
> <Train Station Products was planning to do (Q?) double deck commuter cars
> <Intermountain was going to produce Burlington Xpress (ex Troop) Cars in the
> fall of 2001

Ben,

I talked to someone I know who has fairly good idea what Intermountain
will be doing for the next three years. He said the troop sleepers
(express cars) are more difficult than originally thought because each
railroad had their own modification. This made the die work more
complicated. He told me not to expect them anytime soon and if I really
wanted one, I should go ahead and get one of the Precision Scale cars
that are going to be released.

The only CB&Q news he had was that Intermountain will be doing F3's and
that they will have the new wire grabs that Intermountain is changing to
for their shells.

Bill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM