Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1732

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1732
From: "B.J. de Vries" <ben1.vries@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 21:53:20 +0200
In May 2000 there was a posting on this list about Sunrise being in progress
making NE-12 end railings. Any news yet
about the progress of the progress? It also was said that:
<Train Station Products was planning to do (Q?) double deck commuter cars
<Intermountain was going to produce Burlington Xpress (ex Troop) Cars in the
fall of 2001
<Signature Press would publish a "Freight Cars in Service" series of books
All very interesting items, but are they still in the 'dream' phase?
Ben de Vries