Re: [BRHSlist] Zephyr

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Zephyr
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:13:09 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/03 9:34:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
currieken@cybernet.it writes:

> Just received my copy of the "Zephyr", and all I can say is "Wow!"  An
> absolutely beautiful job on this issue.  Kudos to the Zephyr staff!

Ken,

Credit for the layout and most of the content goes to Jim Singer.  He worked
with the printer to go to the multiple-column layout.  He is working on the
next issue as we speak.  I agree - a great job!  I couldn't resist giving him
some grief for the post-1958 red captions vs the superior pre-1958 black
captions, though  ;-)

Rich Gortowski

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM