Re: [BRHSlist] Re: fulton , il depot

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: fulton , il depot
From: Don L Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:48:39 -0600
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com,pat@c...
I have a photocopy of a drawing dated July 16, 1926 (from the CB&Q
'Engineer of Buildings') It indicates the Fulton, IL passenger station
was built in 1911.

Foundation: Concrete
Exterior finish: brick veneer, stone trim
Roof: metal shingles
Hot water heating; 6 radiators
exterior dimensions: 52' x 20'

Hope this helps! -Don