Re: fulton , il depot

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: fulton , il depot
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:08:17 -0600
Cc: "Charles Miller" <pat@c...>
Fellow BRHSlisters,

I've searched the BRHS archives and have come up wanting for information about
the Fulton, IL depot. Fulton was on the Davenport to Savanna line, just north
of East Clinton at milepost 96.32. Our CB&Q Mileage Statement Showing Miles
between Stations shows this line was retired in 1962, which explains why our
alignment charts are missing the appropriate pages. If anyone on the list has
information that would help Pat & Chuck, please respond quickly, as it appears
they are in a hurry to get it for an article in their Historical Society's
publication.

Thanks!

Dave