Re: [BRHSlist] Slack Action. Nicknames

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Slack Action. Nicknames
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:39:52 EST
Speaking of nicknames....;how about we throw out a few of our favorites.

I made a list a few years ago and published it in our local railfans club
newsletter.
I realize that some are un printable, but let's hear some of your favorites
that can be published without fear of censor by the web police.

A brief recitation of how the nickname came to be hung on the recipient is
always a good thing too.

I don't have my list here at the computer, but I'll throw out a couple
tomorrow.

Pete