Re: [BRHSlist] And still more railroad poetry

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] And still more railroad poetry
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:03:07 EST
Ken

Thanks for completing my definition with the WABASHING...I am familiar with
the origin of the term and thought about definining it, but thought that most
would be familiar with the term....Shows to go ya....can't assume
anything....

Any;how...ain't it fun.. I wasn't going to put in the definitions
because..."everybody knows that stuff"....sometimes I forget that "everybody
doesn't know that old stuff".

Pete