Re: [BRHSlist] Serena, Il.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Serena, Il.
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@y...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:21:13 -0800 (PST)
hi all
from aledo down new boston the right of way is still
visabule.this line if i am not mistaken came out in
the late 70's under bn.i travel through the area every
other week.depot is still in aledo and is being used
what i don't know.i have not found any other signs of
depots in joy or new boston and i don't travel east of
aledo so i can't help you there
bill ewinger