Re: [BRHSlist] Billings trains

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Billings trains
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:56:13 -0800
Rick,

I checked some of my timetables and found the following.

1905 timetable
train 41 - Puget Sound Express (westbound)
no number- Southeast express (eastbound)

1926 timetable
train 41 - Puget Sound Limited (trains 41,42 connect to NP)
train 42 - Mississippi Valley Limited
train 43 - Billings Express (also listed as "Great Northern Express")
Train 44 - Southeast Express (trains 43,44 connect to GN Orient Express)

1932 timetable
Numbers only no names

1938 timetable
train 41 - The General Custer