[no subject]

To: BRHS List <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
From: Rick Mills <rwmills@e...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:47:27 -0700 (MST)
I would like to enlist the help of the group on a question. I am looking for
names assigned over the years to Q Trains 41, 42, 43 and 44 between St. Louis,
Lincoln, and Billings. I have some of the names so far, but I assume there must
be more.

The names I have confirmed now are:

Billings Express
The Adventureland
The Mississippi Valley Limited
The General Custer

I know there was a counterpart 42 or 44 to the Custer, but I cannot
find/remember the Sioux Chief's name (either Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse?).

Any imput with number, name, and dates of operation of the various trains would
be greatly appreciated. I am working on a new edition of my book (Making the
Grade - a century of Black Hills Railroading) which was published in 1985.

Thank you,

Rick Mills
This message was sent using E-Net Webmail. (http://www.enetis.net)