DA-5 Diner Questions

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: DA-5 Diner Questions
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:04:19 -0600
I was looking at the DA-5 diagrams this morning and discovered that two of the
DA-5s, Nos. 172 & 176, had modified interiors. Instead of the six 47 1/2"
tables on one side and six 30 1/2" tables on the other with a 28" aisle in the
37' 7" dining room, the two only had a 25' 0" dining room with four 42 1/2" on
each side with a 21" aisle and then a 12' 7" partitioned "room" opposite the
kitchen end with appears to be three lounge chairs on each side. This is not
identified on the diagram and I was wondering what its intended purpose was. A
smoking lounge section?

Dave Lotz