Re: [BRHSlist] 2003 calendar

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 2003 calendar
From: "Richard Landon" <rlandon@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 05:45:47 -0500
Dave,

Thanks for the response. I did not know that the calendars had been
mailed out that late. I just don't like to miss out on two to three months
of the calendar ( I tend to go into Q withdrawal ). I have no complaints
about how these things are handled within the BRHS, I have nothing but
praise and thanks for everyone that keeps it running. I will wait patiently
until the spring meet.

Thanks again,
Richard Landon