2003 calendar

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 2003 calendar
From: "Richard Landon" <rlandon@g...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:02:08 -0500
Hello,
I would like to know when the BRHS 2003 calendars were sent out. It is now
March 1st and I have now received it yet. I noticed a couple of messages about
receiving them about a month ago, And this got me wondering if the calendar
sent to me disappeared for the 3rd or 4th year running. It seems to me that
ever since we (BRHS) went to a mailing service to handle the bulk mailings that
the calendars don't get to me.
If the person that coordinates the mailings could get a hold of me I would
greatly appreciate it.
I just would like to get this problem fixed, Thank you.

Richard Landon
BRHS # 1159s
rlandon@g...

BTW, Looking forward to seeing everyone at the spring meet in Mendota.