Re: [BRHSlist] 2003 calendar

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 2003 calendar
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 23:07:48 -0600
Hi Richard and listers,

They calendars were mailed our of La Grange the first part of February.
I'll call George tomorrow and ask the exact date. Since I'm in charge of
passing the membership list to the mailer, that no one member's labels are
handled any different than the next. Last year the Michigan folks (and a
few other states) were hexed by the mailbag that disappeared once it left
St. Louis. Unfortunately, once we take these to the USPS, they are totally
out of our control. Remember that we mail these bulk, not-for-profit, which
means each handling point can delay the piece of mail two weeks, so
depending upon how many times it gets handled, they delay becomes longer. I
checked you membership and it is active until April 1 of this year, so I'm
certain your label was pulled. When we pull labels we validate the count
that is on the roster, to the count we send the mailer and finally to the
counts that are mailed. I don't know what else we can do.

Dave Lotz