Re: [BRHSlist] BB 35 and Old Ben Coal

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BB 35 and Old Ben Coal
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:48:55 -0800 (PST)
Absolutely not! "Green Marked Coal" was registered
trade mark of the Old Ben Coal Corporation. As a
longtime Old Ben employee, I saw the trademark symbol
many times. By the way, the Green Diamond Mine was
operated by Peabody, but it was owned by Madison Coal
Co., which was owned by (you guessed it) ICRR!
John D. Mitchell, Jr.
--- Myron & Lois Dudenbostel <myroloi@e...>