Re: [BRHSlist] Dining Car Meals...menus

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Dining Car Meals...menus
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:16:12 -0700
Hi Pete:

It looks like Tim found your recipe....I looked in "Dinner in the Diner",
and "Dining by Rail", but only found "Southern Fried Chicken in Cream
Gravy". At any rate, Eastbound is uphill through the Belmont tunnel. By
the time you get up to Belmont, you've been going slow on Crawford Hill for
quite a while. It's uphill from Marsland going West too, but there's a
(kinda') flat spot at Belmont proper.

Enjoy,

Mike Decker