Kedzie Avenue 25 mph crossovers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Kedzie Avenue 25 mph crossovers
From: "zephyr98072 <glenehaug@m...>" <glenehaug@m...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:06:28 -0000
>From time to time, others on the list have shared information from
older timetables, circa 1920.

As time permits, could someone look to see if timetables they have
from before 1924 indicate the presence of 25 mph crossovers at Kedzie
Ave, Track 4 to 3 eastward, 3 to 2 eastward, and 1 to 2 westward.
The timetable I have for 1924 lists this information under Item 7,
Chicago Division Special Instructions, near the back of the
timetable. I am trying to determine when the first 25 mph crossovers
(probably #15's) were used at this location. Thanks.

Glen Haug