Re: [BRHSlist] re: Shop Swtr #303

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: Shop Swtr #303
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:07:38 -0600
Leo,

CB&Q 9140 to BN 85 then to Potlatch Forest Industries, Lewiston ID
Then to Portland Sawmill & Machinery, (Dealer), then Railway Motive
Power Services, (Dealer), then to Inman Services, Baytown TX.
Now at ISP Technologies Inc., Texas City, TX. Inman Service's
assigned number was "9140".

CB&Q 9153 to BN 97 then to Independent Locomotive Service, Bethel MN
as ILS 1366 then to Bottineau Farmer's Elevator, Bottineau ND, Still there.

Russ