Re: [BRHSlist] Challenger E-5's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Challenger E-5's
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:55:05 EST
Oriental Limited and Challenger have both offered truck sets for E-Units made
my Samhongsa. They would unpainted brass but don't have the skirts.
Challenger is currently sold out right now but they do have more E-Units
planned - thinking maybe then they will offer more truck sets possibly. I
would sell the E5 you have and look for the more modern version since they
did both early / late versions.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL