Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited Plated E on P2K Chassis

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited Plated E on P2K Chassis
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:49:23 EST
Bob, Glen, and List,

I have 9 of the second run of the Oriental Burlington E's and 3 of the Pennsy
versions, I have run them hours and hours. There's not a finer E unit that
I've seen. Now I am talking about the run with the sprung trucks. They've
always been great runners. The only thing is they do like large curves.

I have also had great luck with the first run of the Challenger E 5's which
also if I remember were Sam's.

I make them work too! I think the first 2 were bought around 1983 or 84.

Loren Johnson